Upload, transfer or backup files with this full featured FTP Software Client
Fling is software to help you automate uploading or transferring files. It is typically used to maintain a web site on a remote hosted server or to automate backup of folders. The software supports both file transfer protocol (ftp) and network file transfer.
Fling File Transfer Software allows you to setup one or more “Fling Folders” on your local computer. You can work in these folders like any other folder on your computer and when any file is added or changed Fling will upload the file to a remote ftp server or network folder. The operation can be automatic (upload as soon as the files are changed), at a preset interval (eg. every hour) or manually.
- Automatically update websites as you complete a change.
- Edit and create documents that are stored on a network folder while still retaining the original as a backup on your own computer.
- Manage multiple file transfer destinations.
- Backup important files by setting them to be saved in a Fling Folder which transfers at a set interval.
Fling FTP is completely free
Designed to be very easy and intuitive to use, this software will have you up and running within minutes. We make Fling FTP software free in the hope that you will try our other business utilities.
- Can transfer using the file transfer protocol (FTP)
- Can transfer using an ordinary local area network
- In automatic mode it will automatically detect when a file is changed and upload it.
- Works within Windows Explorer. To manually upload a file just right click on the file and select Fling.
- Individual folders can be set to upload to their own destination.
- Can be set to upload at preset intervals.
- Supports secure FTP via SSL (FTPS).
- Runs as a service so the software can run when logged off on a server to automate transfer.
- Very easy to use for day-to-day operation.
- Can be integrated or linked to from other programs using command line arguments to create automation upload systems.
- Works on Windows XP 2000/2003/Vista/2008 and Windows 7
Fling is entirely free
We made the software to help maintain our company’s web sites and backups and to help our customers using our BroadWave Streaming Server . If you like using Fling FTP Client we would like you to try some of our other programs on www.nch.com.au/software, many of which are also free.
Download Fling FTP Client Software
This software can be downloaded by clicking on one of the following links:
Once download is complete run the file “flsetup.exe” to install. When the file has installed, please select Help to view (or print) the complete manual.