FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
- Fix crash on SFTP download resume caused by uninitialized variable in PuTTY code
- Properly refresh remote directory after chmod if synchronized browsing is enabled
- Fix unediting locale files in file editing dialog
- Fix regression with custom post-login commands on servers supporting MLSD
- Trigger refresh of transfer progress bars after resizing queue
- Several small fixes to minimize to tray functionality