HealthVault Connection Center is a utility you can use with your HealthVault account to add data to your Health Records from health and fitness devices such as heart-rate monitors and blood pressure monitors. When you use HealthVault Connection Center, data from your device is imported into your computer and then uploaded to HealthVault. You can view the data in HealthVault Connection Center before and after uploading it. You can also use HealthVault Connection Center to launch HealthVault programs such as HealthVault Search.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- The following are required and included in the setup package:
- LiveID Client Runtime
- Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Windows Media Format 11 runtime